❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Harmony Bear

Yeah, yeah. Save it; I know. I'm a slacker. I've been meaning to blog all week. And once you get behind on something like this every passing day makes it harder and harder to catch up. Which makes it subsequently easier and easier to procrastinate. It's a vicious cycle. Plus I've been on the move. I've been a busy girl. I haven't even been sitting enough to write this damn blog lately.

Today's been a bit of a lazy day though, so it was about damn time I do some writing. I have a wicked sunburn that I'm pouty about, and I finally slept decent for the first night in weeks. My walk was cut short by a torrential down pour, and I have yet to get back out there. I'll be amazed if I come in under my calorie goal today, especially tracking wise because I have my FitBit on the charger for awhile. Shit happens. Lazy days that are the exception to the rule won't wreck the goal.


Chris and I had a really great weekend last weekend. He had an extra day off of work because of Memorial Day. I enjoyed the time with him. We grilled steaks and corn, got some errands done. He took me to get plants for our garden which I was super excited about. We had a really smooth weekend and really enjoyed each other's company. 
One thing that happened which was pretty cool - when we were at the grocery store he tried to win me a stuffie from the claw machine. He got me a purple care bear stuffie out of it! I was excited because it would look cute in our bedroom.

When I read the tag it turned out to be 'Harmony Bear'; the care bear result I got from some goofy care bear quiz I had taken the day before. It was really coincidental.



This blog was going to be a really long catch-up blog, but then I got distracted by shiny things --- AGAIN. 




No comments:

Post a Comment