❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, November 7, 2015

B's Sip & Paint

The girls threw me a bachelorette party at B's Sip & Paint.

It's this cool business in Hamburg where you can take an art (painting) class with your friends and have snacks, wine, and what not. It's a good time.

Boy did we ever have a blast!


My grandmother drove me, so of course we were late. But I have to make Kelly panic at some point. I got to meet Chris' groomswoman Nikki finally!



I picked this painting to take our class on/replicate. Seemed like the appropriate theme considering I'm getting married in less then a week, and it'll match my one room nicely!




We wound up with extra money to pay for the class somehow, so I even got a $5 bonus. That's almost two iced coffees! The class is very affordable.



It took us a bit to get the hang of it. But like with most things in life, the more wine we had the easier it got.




My one girlfriend Angie made me an adorable dachshund apron. We had tons of varieties of wine, cheese crackers, pretzels, popcorn, brownies, and laughs!






The instructor, Nancy, was awesome. She was really patient and had a few laughs with us. She didn't just teach us one way to replicate the painting either. She helped us take creative license with it and do it our way.







I added a fish to mine!

My grandmother showed up towards the end and hung out with us.



We all had a really fun time, and we got to take a piece of art home to hang in our house or gift to someone we love.






I definitely suggest it if you're looking for something local, fun, and affordable to do!

Chris is still out with the guys so I get to have the house to myself for a bit! Woo! Even though I'll probably spend the time cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment