❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm Back!

Finally back to blog-land. I've been a busy girl. We've been redecorating our apartment thanks to some starter surprise help from our family while we were on our honeymoon. They painted our bedroom 'bridal flower' (light lavender) for us. It was a major project on my 'to do' list, so it was a nice surprise. Our wedding ceremony was fantastic! I'll share some details and pics as time goes on, so stay tuned!

Chris starts his new job today which we've both been eagerly awaiting. He's been unemployed since my near-death/blood clot experience. The time with him has been a valuable gift, but finances have become uncomfortable. Weddings aren't cheap and what not. And my disability claim is a hope, a prayer, and light years away from being approved yet. Bah. Blows my mind that it's so difficult considering MS is on the governments list of qualifying disabilities. A little less than ten hours still until Chris is back home and I've already finished all my basic chores for the day except taking the recycling out when it's light. Good thing I have a long project list and Netflix queue. 

I've yelled "Tuxington!!!!" about twelve times today already, starting with when I went out to set the GPS in the car for Chris. He's not good with the GPS and he has to go over an hour away to a different store to get hired in. Thank goodness he doesn't have to work at that one daily. Anyways, I went to put my shoe on and he put a PIN in my shoe from my jewelry case. He has this obsession with putting sparkly shit in my shoes. Ow. He's like a spoiled toddler when Daddy's not home. You know what they say.."when the cat's away..." wait...that's not right. You get the drift though.

I slept for shit last night. My brain doesn't adjust well to scheduled sleeping. It's more of a 'let's stay up until we pass out' fan. Now that I'm back on Tysabri I at least can sleep again, but depending I still don't sleep all that well. I've debated going back to bed for awhile, but I'm worried that will just set me up for failure when it comes time to sleep with Chris again later.

So, instead here I am! Debating what is next. I'd love to brew a coffee to up my current motivation level, but much to my dismay my Keurig took a crap. I monkeyed around with it for a bit, but considering I've had the thing for about five or six years I'm pretty sure it surrendered. Apparently Bed Bath & Beyond gives you credit on a trade in of your old/broken one towards a new one. Valuable information that was. So I think I'll box it up until the time comes we can afford a new one and keep an eye out for coupons. I have some powdered cappuccino nonsense in my cabinet I may boil some milk for and try. Desperate times and what not.

The growing readership of this blog is pretty exciting. It's cool to see my Adsense income jump from pennies to dollars. Being able to contribute to the home in even a small way is nice. Especially by doing something I enjoy.

I believe I shall finish tackling my kitchen organization today. I started it with Chris the other day. Pulled a ton of things out for yard sale. I mean, it's just the two of us and we easily had fifty cups. Granted they were varying types of cups, but still excessive. I have this new found giant collection of tupperware I needed to find a home for as well. My upper cabinets are impeccably organized now, but I still need to do my lower cabinets and pantry. That'll kill some serious time. The upper cabinets were pretty much an all day project, and that was with help.

I trimmed Daisy's toenails the other night, and surprisingly enough Tux let me trim his last night. He's a good cat. I used to be convinced they were murderous beasts, but he's definitely changed my opinion. He's still a bastard though. Time to take on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment