❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Sammich Day!



Today was as busy as expected, if not busier. Started off the day being sabotaged by the stupid time change. Forgot to change the time on our alarm clock, so we got up an hour too early for my infusion. Considering how late we went to bed, I tried to go back to sleep for an hour but was not successful.

Started undecorating from Halloween. Ran up to Hamburg and stopped at Dietrich's Men's Shop. We lost our ring bearer very last minute, and we had paid for his tuxedo rental. Thankfully it wasn't so last minute that we couldn't cancel the rental and get our money back. A day later and we would have been screwed and I would have been mad. I really enjoy Dietrich's. The owner is very nice and helpful. The shop is well kept, well stocked, and reasonable. If you're looking for something nice for the man in your life it's a good place to look. They carry lots of interesting things on top of nice clothing.


No matter how well prepared and organized you want to be as a bride, chaos will ensue as your wedding gets closer.


The closer the wedding gets the more seriously your guests take the event and realize the shoes they thought were in their closet really are not, etc. No matter how organized and ready you want to be, you can't force other people to do the same. No one will care as much as you do, and you just have to let go of what you can't control. Back up plans be damned.

We stopped at Dunkin for some much needed coffee and a breakfast sandwich, and headed to the hospital for my infusion.

We were about fifteen minutes late, but by that point I was out of fucks already. I'm pretty sure my excuse for everything this week is going to be 'wedding planning'.

The new infusion nurse I have doesn't follow Tysabri TOUCH protocol at all. I like her. She's nice, and fun to talk to during my infusion, but I'm really surprised she doesn't get in trouble. She hasn't checked my BP at all my past two infusions, doesn't make you stay for the mandatory hour observation. I don't know if she's making crap up to record in our charts, or if they just don't look at it and check. Tysabri's really strict about it because the drug can have fatal reactions regardless of how long you've been on it.

Chris thinks I should say something to her about it, but I do enjoy not having to wait around for the observation period, and is it really my job to be the bad guy? Meh.

Today was my last infusion as a single woman!




I got a bit flushed as you can see, but over all it was uneventful.


I has booboo! Tux got me last night on accident.

After my infusion we went to VisionWorks to get the hinges on my glasses adjusted again. They keep getting super tight on one side, and super loose on the other. It's pretty annoying.

Stopped home for a second, and then went up to Pottsville to meet my Mom for my salon appointment. Got my hair trimmed, and my first facial ever. I almost fell asleep, in my defense though I was really tired from my infusion. My hair is a whole bunch of crazy lengths due to my hair both falling out from my meds, and growing back in again at places.

On the way to the salon some doucher in a green junker-Jetta was ripping through traffic, and cut between us and a vehicle ahead of us. His front driver's side headlight was hanging down just connected by the wire harnessing. He clipped it on the median and it exploded apart on the highway. We ran over some of it and I was expecting to come out of the salon to a flat tire, but thankfully that was not the case.

Checked out a craft store right next to the salon, and my Mom got me a decorative plate stand for this pretty plate Maggie gave me as a wedding shower gift.



And yes, that is a bagillion Little Golden Books on my bookcase behind it.

Got home and dug my Thanksgiving decorations out of the closet.


This was as far as I got with them though, hah. The rest will wait until tomorrow.

My Mom gave us money to get dinner so I wouldn't have to cook tonight still. So we went out to Subway in celebration of National Sandwich Day. They had BOGO sammiches, and wedding's aren't cheap.


My sandwich was actually really good. I got a chicken bacon ranch. Subs usually aren't all that exciting to me, but I was pretty hungry by that point.

We saw a ton of deer in Shellhammer's field on the way home.

Chris is playing Fallout 3 while I blog. He hasn't been feeling the greatest since last night. There's definitely been something going around.

Tomorrow's going to be a recoup day for me from my infusion. I'm going to decorate for Thanksgiving, and I have plans for making a yummy dinner. That's about it though.

The Northern Lights are supposed to be visible tonight in Pennsylvania, as well as a meteor shower. I'd like to see it, but it's chilly out and both of us are edging on sick already. The wedding's to soon to risk getting really sick. I'd love to see the Northern Lights at some point in my life though.


I can't imagine seeing something so spectacular in person.

Every time my vision blurs from my MS I get nervous. There's so many things out there I have yet to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment