❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, November 2, 2015

Disregard

Busy busy day. I got my entire list of phone calls done already thankfully. I have some chores to do yet, but I'm pretty proud of how focused and efficient I was this morning.

Called my insurance company and the girl was all 'Ohh I don't know whyyy they sent you that. Just disregard it!' And I was all yeah, disregard it until they cancel my policy and my shit's fucked up all month. And she's all 'Ohh but they shouldn't your policy is paid for. I don't understand what the problem is.' And I'm all just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they're not going toooo. And she's all 'Noo, it must have crossed in the mail. Oh wait, you paid early, hmm, I don't know. It will be fine.' And I was all ........

Twenty bucks says my policy gets cancelled anyways now, and I'm going to be pissed.


Scheduled and rescheduled a bunch of appointments. Cancelled our Sands reservation because of finances.

I'm most definitely getting sick. I'm rocking a wicked earache and some stuffiness today. Started antibiotics yesterday because I've been rocking a fever off and on so I knew it was coming. Luckily I have some time yet before the wedding to kick it. I hate fevers because I get cold, and then I bury myself in warm things and suddenly the fever relaxes and my MS is ready to have a melt down between the fever and the eight thousand layers of heat I've buried myself in. It's good times.

Not sure what I'm cooking today. Most likely leftovers for lunch. Dull day, but considering all the hectic days ahead some quiet time isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment