❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Possibilities

So, I never did figure anything out to eat last night. In fact, I still haven't. Chris ate the other half of his cheese steak we got the night before. I didn't feel like cooking for just myself that late anymore, and couldn't think of anything easy.

I woke up at like 4am starving and remembered we got burritos the other day that we never wound up eating with our potato skins. What the hell, I thought, and went out to make one. I discovered like a moron I got myself hot burritos. I don't do super spicy stuff. Mild spice, sure. Super hot stuff gives me the hiccups for hours though. Fuck that.



Damn my lack of observation to hell.

I went back to bed defeated.

I've since been up for a few hours doing things around the house. Chris is still sleeping. I still haven't eaten, I really need to do that.


I've been working on organizing my bathroom closet bit by bit. MS is teaching me moderation. While I'd love to powerhouse that closet to completion, after about a half hour my body is like break time bitches! and I got to give it up for a bit, otherwise I get irritable and sloppy.

I've been doing a ton of organizing around the house lately. I'd like to get it all done before the wedding, but I don't see that happening.

Kitchen table looks a lot better than what it did. You can actually see the table now, but it still needs some work.


I think we need to get Tux a new litter box. The past few days he's been doing this:


I am not amused. Maybe he's too big for this one now? Or he'd do better with one with a dome? Or he's just a bastard.

Such a realm of possibilities.

We got eighty programs done for the wedding last night, well almost done. They need to be cut yet down to size. Need to do about forty more, whee.


I'll try to convince Chris to go out to Walmart with me later to get the card stock I need to make the rest of them.

Not sure what's really on the agenda for today.

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. I have my billionth dress fitting. A dermatology appointment for my psoriasis or whatever the hell it is. It itches so much. Chris has orientation at Wendy's.

I need to write the hand fasting ceremony for the wedding one of these fine days too, and write down everyone's part on index cards for them. That's going to be time consuming.

It's only 24 more days until the wedding. Insane. I'm super excited for it, but I feel like I have so much to get done yet, and not a lot of time to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment