❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, October 19, 2015

Well, It Doesn't Say Keep Off the Grass?

Today was an exciting day! Engagement picture day!

Yes. We really did get our engagement pictures done less than a month from our wedding, haha.

But no really, we don't procrastinate that bad. It's just we weren't planning on getting engagement pictures, but they came with the package from our wedding photographer.

We decided to get our pictures taken at Schell's Mini Golf.

We enjoy golfing together, and their mini-golf course is really pretty. Plus I thought it would be sort of unique.

I had to get up at 6am in order to get ready because I had an 8am hair appointment and had to meet Tania (our photographer) at ten.



I am not a morning person what so ever. We went to bed fairly late because I am very much a night owl. I then proceeded to wake up constantly either to pee or ensure that I hadn't overslept.

So I rushed around getting ready. Doing makeup, collecting everything we needed. My MS has been wonky lately and my balance has been not so good. I need to really pay attention to what I'm doing. This morning with the rushing and what nots I was not doing the paying of attentions. I fell on my butt. It was good times. Thanks MS. Thankfully it was on the carpet, and I partly caught myself on the couch.

Chris slept until 6:50. We were supposed to leave and meet my Mom by 7:30. Needless to say, it was about 7:30 until we left.

He's ridiculous to get out of bed.

The chick at Holiday Hair in Hamburg did a really good job straightening my hair, and for only twelve bucks at that. Only took about a half hour.

We then ran to Dunkin for coffee, because mornings. We had a little bit of time afterwards to stop at home, and then off to Schell's we went!

We happened to have a BOGO coupon (I love coupons) for mini-golf which was nice, and Tania didn't have to pay to go on the course. She took some adorable pictures. I can't wait to see them, and I can't wait to show them to everyone!

I had a lot of fun actually too. The thing about having fun is, you tend not to focus on being sick when you're having a good time. Not focusing + MS + uneven golf course turf=DOOM. I almost fell a zillion times.

There was lots of random "Oh shits". Thankfully, I didn't actually fall though. I could have seen myself falling into one of the ponds. Now that would have been a picture.



Chris and I like to go stargazing. It's kind of our thing. I had told Tania it would be a cute picture with us on our stargazing blanket somewhere. She agreed. (And they are really freaking adorable pictures) So we were trying to figure out a good place to do it. There's a home right behind the golf course with a big pretty tree and a yard which was the perfect space for it. They also had a big angry 'No Parking' painted on their driveway.

They did not have a 'Keep off the Grass' sign though, so we ran with it. Glad we did because the pictures got adorable, and thankfully no one ever came outside to yell at us.


After the pictures we came home and went to sleep. We slept until after five, haha. I woke up to a billion voicemails from doctors. Mondays man.

Mostly nonsense like prescription refills. The one message was from Jefferson though. I need to get a nonvascular ultrasound of my hands done for my rheumatologist there. When I called Reading Hospital's scheduling for it they acted like I had two heads. I had to have Jefferson call them to 'clarify' the order. Jefferson called to inform me that none of Reading hospital's imaging sites apparently do this kind of ultrasound, and they suggested that I schedule with one of their providers. In Philly. Come on man, I don't want to go all the way out to Philly just for a freaking ultrasound.

I highly doubt it requires a fancy machine. How does no one around here do a nonvascular ultrasound of extremities?

So, tomorrow I'll be calling some local non-Reading providers to see if I can find someone that does it that isn't in Philadelphia. I have a feeling I'm not going to have much luck for some reason.

How freaking weird. No wonder my rheumatologist has his own ultrasound machine. How can we provide a proper level of care to arthritis patients in our area when we don't even perform basic tests to monitor inflammation?

So there's that. Annoying.

Chris has once again been playing Madden and fetching me chocolate milk in my adorable glittery fox cup while I blog. I suppose it's time we get our day started though. I mean, it is after 7pm. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment