❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Meatloaf

Today's been stressful. I'm not even entirely sure why. Chris is all stressed out too. Ever have one of those days where stress is just in the air for no particular reason?

I'm one of those people that cleans when I'm stressed out. I'm not entirely sure why. It's just what I do. Normally I focus on one area or room, but my organizing today was super scatter brained. I did some in the bedroom, TV room, and kitchen. All impressive improvements which is nice. At least my anxiety is productive.

Got my wedding program ready to give to my grandmother's brother. He was going to print them for us since he owns a print shop. I just found out he can only do black & white. So much for that. So we ran out to Wally World and got paper, a new stapler, and staples. My printer is currently getting one hell of a work out, and then I'm going to work on putting these puppies together. I'm already sad for my hands.


Tux has been super energetic today. Dashing from one room to another. Mostly inspired by a fly he's been fascinated with. Anyone know why cats make clicky noises at bugs? Is it like dolphin sonar for cats?

I wish I had half of the energy he does. He's currently being a meatloaf cat. Sometimes when he sits somewhere and he's annoyed he looks like a pan of meatloaf. It's pretty amusing.

Time to stop procrastinating and get these programs done. If I don't blog for a few days the pile has taken me captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment