❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Moon Face


Chris and I worked on our wedding programs tonight. I somehow only got enough card stock to make eighty, so I'm going to have to get another pack and do some more tomorrow.

I was glad when we were done with this batch. Even with Chris' help it was time consuming, monotonous, and tiring. I did a couple on my own while he downloaded a free Frozen game on the Xbox One for me. It's something like Bejeweled. It's pretty cool. Then he started putting them together and I lined up the pages and stapled. They still need to be cut down to size.

Daisy kept climbing onto Chris' shoulder like a parrot while we were trying to work. Then her and Tux kept making themselves comfy on our page piles.


It wasn't exactly helpful.

It's 11pm and we have yet to make a meal today. We snacked on some chips earlier, but that's been it. The days are going by too fast lately. Way too much to get done.

I've been tapering down on steroids too which I think has been playing with my appetite. A little over a month ago I was up to 60mgs, and I'm down to 10mgs. My joints aren't very thrilled, but I'm determined to get off of it this time. Probably not going to drop below ten until after the wedding though. I don't want to risk feeling crappy for the wedding.

I've learned from all of the times I tried and failed at getting off Prednisone that you must do it slowly.


While Prednisone does a great job at covering up some of the symptoms from my diseases, the Cushing's Syndrome side effects got to go.


My vision's been pretty bad off and on the past few days. Worried my MS is misbehaving with the lower dose of steroids. Hopefully it will calm down. The Xeljanz seems to be working surprisingly well for my joints this time around. Soon time for another dose of Tysabri already.

It's amazing how understanding Chris is with all of it.


I suppose I better figure out something for us to eat before I fall asleep! Haha. Tomorrow shouldn't be super busy, but Thursday we have a lot going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment