❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Friday, October 16, 2015

'Someone With a Lot of Nerve'

We got lots accomplished today!

The day started out with Tux being an exceptional bastard. Most nights he curls up at the bottom of the bed with Daisy. Last night though he decided he wanted to sleep with me. He's always incredibly rude about sleeping with me, and generally picks one of the positions below. He tends to prefer the 'scarf' or 'someone with a lot of nerve' position.


So I get up to face the day, and stumble upon this:


Shoe insoles scattered randomly. Tux has been busy. He has an obsession with shoes, especially putting his toys into shoes.

So Chris and I are planning our day and Tux begins this nonsense. He's obsessed with something on this wall that apparently only he can see. Thus begins the chirping, clicking, tail twitching.


He eventually gave up.


Meanwhile Chris is chilling with Daisy, who is not mildly psychotic.



I did some chores around the house and got the program for the wedding almost complete. Followed up on some RSVPs, scheduled the rehearsal dinner.

Our engagement pictures are on Monday, so we ran out to get prettified. Chris got a haircut. I got my eyebrows waxed and nails done. Bin at Spa Massage in Wyomissing did my nails, and he did a pretty good job. I really love the cute little design he did on my ring fingers.


Chris was quite the gentleman and patiently sat with me the entire time at the salon. How many men do that? They kept trying to give him a mani/pedi. Good luck to them at getting him to put his monkey ballern game down long enough for a manicure. Maybe they could have talked him into a pedicure. 

I tried to talk him into an eyebrow waxing. Apparently he's had it done before and it was 'like getting punched in the face'. Men. I don't think they're that bad at all. (Men or eyebrow waxing that is.)

I was surprised to see they do Brazilian waxes there. While I don't have much modesty left, I really can't see myself walking in somewhere and asking them to please wax my vag. I have a hard enough time usually just communicating at a salon what I want done with my nails. I can't imagine how awkward that conversation would go.

I see what they did there.


Planning on making a version of egg-stuffed baked potatoes for dinner tonight. Here's a good recipe to follow to make them:


I'm hoping they get good. We have some leftover pizza in the fridge to take care of, but I'm pizza'd out. Pretty sure Chris could eat it every day.



Not entirely sure what the weekend holds for us yet. Some chores, wedding stuff, but other than that I think it'll be pretty quiet. Get some of our Netflix queue taken care of. Excited for our engagement photos on Monday! Can't believe Halloween is almost here. Really can't believe it's only 29 more days until our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment