❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Long time, no blog!

It has been quite some time since I posted a blog. I just recently realized how much I missed it, and what a tool it could be for reaching out to others. Life has changed a great deal since I last blogged. While I won't recap the past two years in a long daunting post, I'll give you the highlights, and work some of the details in in bits and pieces of future posts.

I've been diagnosed with an asinine immune system. Okay, so that's not really a diagnosis, but it's the basic gist. After a ton of trial and error with treatments and a near death experience I'm going to Jefferson University Hospital now to work on figuring things out.
 Current diagnosis is Multiple Sclerosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The MS diagnosis made a lot of weird things my body was doing finally make sense. My brain is a hot mess. At least now that I know why certain things are happening I can cope with them more appropriately. I plan on sharing my battle with chronic illness in intimate detail with you all in hopes of connecting with others going through it.

My weekly nightmare of filling meds!

In happy and exciting news, I'm engaged!
I know, I can hardly believe it either. Haha. I'm getting married in less than a month.
Crunch time is on. I'm actually going for my billionth dress fitting in a few hours.

Hard to believe I get to marry this sexy beast, if he doesn't murder me later for using this picture.


Another addition to our little family is a cat we adopted, Tux. My fiance is a cat person and Daisy's vet was fostering him. One thing led to another, and now I have a biscuit maker in my house. He is rather adorable though.


And a bit crazy, but he fits in well. I thought I was extremely clever when I named him Tux. Turns out he's actually a Tuxedo cat. Not so clever, but still fitting.

Daisy is as adorable and spoiled as ever. She's quite in love with the cat. They have regular hardcore wrestling matches in the kitchen.

So, there's a taste of what's going on in my life and what you can expect to be reading about in the future. For now, I'm going to curl back up with this incredibly hot man that I somehow have in my bed and my furry family for a few extra minutes of shut eye before I have to go play dress up.




2 comments:

  1. I knew there was something about Chris that I liked instantly! lol! I have never met a "cat person" I didnt like.. I am glad Daisy likes him. And that is WAY too many medications! And I am bitching about the 5 things I have to take every take (plus supplements).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tux is fascinated with the closets for some reason, and regularly gets shut in while I'm trying to do things, and Daisy will then sit at the door and cry because she wants to play with him. And I agree that it is WAY too many medications. Trying to get them cut back, but I somehow wind up replacing every one I get rid of with two more.

      Delete