❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Snowball Fight!

Steroid withdrawal is kicking my butt today. My joints and back are hurting something fierce. There's so much I want to get done but my body is just not agreeing.

Finally made myself something to eat. I made corned beef hash and dippy eggs with toast. I somehow managed to burn the bottom of my eggs, but I was hungry so it didn't really matter.


I have two baskets of laundry to put away and I'd really like to finish the bathroom closet at the very least, plus I have forty more wedding programs to do. I just don't see it all happening.

Just took a pain pill an hour early, which I rarely do. Hoping that will maybe catch up with my pain level enough that I can get motivated to get some stuff done.

In my organizing yesterday I moved my bedroom touch lamp from the top of the one bureau onto my nightstand. Last night Tux turned it on not once, but twice. And not on the soft light setting either. He committed and turned it all the way up to prison escape neon bright.

Have I mentioned lately that he's an exceptional bastard?

Anywho, it seems Chris is finally done playing football so I'm going to procrastinate my day some more and play Frozen Freefall Snowball Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment