❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Find Your Center!



After we all ate it was time to get down to business.



I'm pretty sure the absolute hardest part for us is making sure we're centered. When you're right on top of the area, finding the perfect centered spot is much more ambiguous.



Being properly centered makes for some prettyyyy cute pictures though.






Uncentered cuddling! Bahaha.


There was a lot to figure out about placement and what not. The kids filled in for people that were missing.




Princess wave?

As usual, the guys have it pretty easy. They just walk out together, while the girls have to figure out all sorts of timing for coming down the aisle.




Kelly looks super sassy in this pic.




Our Moms have to light the side candles for the unity candle before they can sit. Provided we don't forget a lighter.



It amused me how many people had their hands on their hips in pictures. I'm not sure why Cheyenne's doing a super sassy pose in this one though.




My Pop's giving me away. I was focused the whole time on not falling on my face while everyone was watching.



There was so much to figure out. Who was standing where, where my Uncle should stand for good video angles.






We also had to figure out where the Ushers were seating people and how that all worked which is much more complicated then you would think it is.

Chris and I are both getting ready to go out now. He's hanging out with my cousin while I go to a painting class with my girlfriends. It was late until we fell asleep last night so neither of us are entirely with it yet. Chris is ready to go. I on the other hand have a ton to do yet. I just realized my med case needs to be filled on top of everything else too. Bah!

I woke up to a billion text messages this morning to answer.

Things are starting to get crazy.

Less than a week to go.

We just need to find our center, literally and figuratively.

2 comments:

  1. You should have posted Gran's cottontail bunny picture!!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it. :( I'm not sure whose phone that was on anymore.

      Delete