❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, November 9, 2015

Five Days!

Today was crazy and zipped by so quick.

I got up and worked on chores. Got a bunch of pictures uploaded to our account on the WedPics app. Chris went out with his brother Clyde to see his new house.

Janelle and Clyde came back with Chris afterwards and hung out at our house for awhile and chatted. They're going to take part in the hand fasting ceremony at our wedding so we were explaining that to them and catching up since it's been awhile. Chris also asked Clyde to be one of his groomsmen. He wanted to ask him months ago but they lost contact for awhile. It's a bit last minute to work out, but at least the groomsmen don't need to know anything too complicated for at the wedding.


Chris' Mom stopped by and dropped off more flowers for the wedding. They're just as gorgeous as the others.

After she left we ran out to take care of a ton of errands. Stopped for gas, dropped movies off at Redbox, and then went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Maggie had gotten us a gift certificate for there, it was getting late already, and I was starving. I got their Sunday breaded chicken breast special, Chris got a grilled Reuben. They have a pretty nice dinner menu. The food we got was really good too.

Stopped at Wally World to get a refill for our litter genie, but it seems Wal-Mart doesn't carry them. I was really surprised. The pet store was already closed too. Headed home briefly, and then wound up going over to Clyde's to watch the football game between the Eagles and the Cowboys.

It was admittedly a really good game. Both teams played really well. Some of the turnarounds with the ball were crazy. The Eagles won in the end, so I get to gloat that my team won tonight and his didn't. (The Giants won tonight)

My pain medicine wore off while we were out, and by the time we got home I felt like shit. I took some and relaxed for a bit as soon as we got home and I'm starting to feel a bit better now. Today was nonstop for me, and my MS has been fiesty. It's been hard on me, but it's really nice to see Chris enjoying himself and getting to spend time with people other than me.

I have so much I want to get done yet before the wedding. Daisy needs a bath, she's stinky. The cat needs his nails trimmed. I need to write up care instructions for them for when we're gone. The wedding's less than five days away!

I have to update the seating chart; print it out and frame it. I need to get Clyde and Janelle's part of the handfasting ceremony worked out. Message the pastor about a few things. My dress needs picked up, the tuxes need picked up. We have to pack our bags for the honeymoon.

Less than five days!

1 comment: