❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, November 2, 2015

Deer, Dear!

Ran out to the store with Chris so he could get cigarettes. I'm sitting in the car wiggling my toes around trying to figure out what feels strange. Tux deposited a Q-tip into my shoe. He's learned where the Q-tips are kept and how to get them out. They're one of his favorite things to play with for some ridiculous reason. For some equally ridiculous reason he enjoys putting things in my shoes.



We're on the way home and there's no streetlights on our road. Our car's headlights lack much to be desired. I see the silhouette of a deer ahead and proclaim 'Deer!', which is interpreted as 'Dear!', but thankfully he saw the cause of my proclamation and we were able to slow down in time for it to safely pass. With the quickly cooling weather and the hunters they've really been on the move. A few crossed our path about a week ago as well. Be careful out there driving and be mindful of them!


We're still wide awake, and it's become clear that I've totally screwed up my sleep schedule. Which really isn't going to work out for me today because all of the things I need to do require banker's hours, and they all need to get done.

In other news, Food Network is going to make me fat(ter). Holy cravings batman.

I have no idea what I'm doing about sleep, or anything much for that matter right now. I'll be in my blanket fort pondering food if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment