❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, November 5, 2015

This is a Stick Up!

Had my final dress fitting today. It's really pretty. I'm hoping Chris likes it.

His Mom came by and dropped off the centerpieces. They're gorgeous!

We ran some errands. Grabbed some clearance Halloween mini-Tootsie Roll pops. Stopped at GameStop to pay off Chris' strategy guide for Fallout 4. Stopped at the liquor store to pick up a bottle of rum for on our honeymoon. Neither of us really drink anymore. I have to be careful because of my liver with all of the medication I'm on. Chris has drank two glasses of wine in over the year we've been together.

When we got home I took a nap for a few hours because I was really tired for some reason.


When I got up we ordered food from Luigi's Italian Delight. One of my favorite local places; they make a mean tiramisu. I got a grilled chicken salad, and Chris got a cheese sub. While they were making it we ran to Redner's to pick up a few odds and ends. On our way out of the store someone dashes up behind us and opens a knife. A million things are running through my head at once along the lines of 'They're going to be sorely disappointed' 'Of course, only nine days before our wedding some shit like this would happen' 'Seriously?!'. Chris was walking ahead of me, and I saw he heard the knife flip open because his body language immediately changed. Just as we're both about to put the beat down on whoever this is, Kyle opens his dumb mouth. It was my cousin. Trying to get punched in the face.

That would have looked great for wedding photos.

We rented two movies from Redbox, Hidden and Poltergeist. Hidden wasn't that great. It had a crazy plot twist, but the movie's very dark. I don't really like movies where you're pretty much watching a black screen the entire time. Chris has some show on Netflix now called How to Survive the End of the World

Tomorrow's the rehearsal dinner already! Can't believe it's only going to be eight more days until the wedding. Lots to do yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment