❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday the 13th!

Chris' birthday kicked my ass. I'm not particularly certain why. It's not like our plans were extremely physical or anything. I've been paying the price regardless though. I've been fighting major fatigue all week, and pep talking myself into doing anything beyond basic chores.

Yesterday I spent some time working on one of my closets. I have some bags of stuff in it that Chris brought with when he moved in that I still haven't found a home for. One of them was all paperwork; which I spent yesterday sorting between our important papers tub and keepsake box. The other is all electronics and cords. It's been my looming project of the day today, which I've only slightly dented. I've been working really hard on getting our entire home organized and free of unnecessary clutter.

Last night I made grilled chipolte chicken and swiss cheese sandwiches for dinner and we watched The 5th Wave. It was actually a really good movie. We stayed up way too late watching it. It's one of those movies that makes you think.

Today's Friday the 13th again. The day before our wedding was actually Friday the 13th as well, and tomorrow's our six month wedding anniversary! Although I'm not really very superstitious. I saw a post on Facebook today that pretty much summed up my feelings on the matter:




My Mom came down early today so she could take her puppy for his booster shots. He sounds like a reindeer with his tag on that we got for him. He's really growing, and really freaking cute.


I'm making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight. I ran out to the store with my Pop for some odds and ends and stopped to pet the goa--I mean stopped to get eggs.

My friend still didn't get her card. The post office and I are going to have a beef.

Printed out some coupons. We pretty much need to restock on everything for the pets this week at once. I hate when that happens.

Trying to find some motivation to get some more stuff done yet tonight.

So, are any of my readers afraid of Friday the 13th?

No comments:

Post a Comment