❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Punch the Sun!

Today Chris and I have been married for six months! And some how I still haven't found a home for some of his stuff, hahah.

But no seriously, wow! I am very very lucky to have found him. To get to experience love in this degree. To have the luxury of such confidence and safety. It's something I wish for all of you to experience. I see friends celebrating huge milestone anniversaries, and can only imagine the things we will have experienced in that time.



I keep starting random projects today and getting really tired, so I 'temporarily' give up aforementioned project. Then, I try to remotivate myself and start a new-found project - repeat. It's resulted in a bunch of tiny disasters all around our apartment that need to be finished. When Chris gets home he's going to be all 'wtf?'. Because I'm sure they won't be cleaned up by then.


Chris gleefully scarfed down my stuffed peppers last night while proclaiming how good they were. And they actually did get really good. I had some leftover stuffed pepper mix in the freezer from a sausage and a hamburger batch that I thawed and mixed together, added red pepper flake and some garlic. We're going to have the leftovers tonight with some garlic knots.

Chris' Mom stopped by while he was at work with a gift bag and card for his birthday! He was excited for it when he came home on break.

 

She's been really busy. They switched her department at work. She got him a pretty funny T-shirt, and a NOAA weather radio. He was playing with it on break, and took it with to work. He loved it, which is no surprise considering he puts talk radio on in the car. He's such an old man. But, it was perfect timing because there was a nasty storm rolling through with hail potential and his boss just got a new car.


After some major bitching at the post office my girlfriend finally got her Christmas card from me. This was my third attempt at trying to send her one. And the tracking said it had been delivered, and it very much had not been. I was not amused.


Look how prettyyyyyy she is wearing the jewelry I made? Squeee.


 And no, I was not responsible for her being armed with a Death Note.

I want to have another yardsale here to try to sell my jewelry and some of the stuff I've been uncluttering from our lives, but first it needs to stop raining and I need to get over this slump.

I think it's partly because I dropped from 15mgs of Prednisone to 10mgs. I was leery of Cushing's symptoms coming back on that high of a dose, and I've always tolerated ten well. So far no swelling has come back or anything, but I've just been so blahhh.

I ran out to the store again with my Pop to pick up some odds and ends. We ran out of milk and bread, and I wanted some carrots and potatoes for dinner tomorrow. Yesterday when I went to the store I had two-cents extra, and today I was seven cents short. Talk about cutting it close. The tips he gets on deliveries during the week really help us squeak by. Buying all the shit at once for the pets this week is going to destroy us.

I went through all of my coupons today and sent some off to his sister in the mail.

Anyways, I guess I should go attempt to do stuff. I shall leave you with my favorite post on Facebook today:



No comments:

Post a Comment