❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Split Combo

It's been a quiet week as expected. I've mainly just been doing a ton of cleaning and organizing projects. Tackled the entertainment center again last night which had me ridiculously frustrated. I hate wires, a lot. I need to get an HDMI splitter at Best Buy this weekend so I can have all the devices plugged into the TV. Finally set up Chris' PS2. Once everything is all plugged in I want to tidy up the wires. I still need to find a VHS player too. Maybe I'll see if Best Buy has one cheap. The internet is making it look like you can only get combo players, and I need another DVD player like I need a hole in the head. Plus they're way over-priced. I was expecting to find a simple VHS player somewhere for like twenty bucks, bah.

Getting a FitBit is very much on my to-do list as well, it would really help me track things for my doctors. I need to have another yard sale. It's so hard to try to pick a weekend to do it. It's so much to drag down from the attic if the weather's going to suck. We've had non-stop rain here lately.

My Mom's down for work for the weekend as usual. Scotty is here too. He looks very handsome with his haircut. My Mom sent me this pic a few days ago, but it doesn't do it justice.



He's really growing. I may have to kidnap him. He has a really adorable personality.


Today's my Uncle's birthday. We got him a really funny card a few days ago.

I have to work on organizing my coupons today and writing a shopping list. We have a ton of errands to get done again as usual. Sometime's it's really annoying not being able to drive. I'm sure Chris isn't going to be very interested in doing errands tomorrow after working all week, and we have a ton of places to go.

I'm going to have a wild Saturday night. It's going to look much like this:



Not sure what I want to cook this weekend. I've been considering everything from Chinese food to pastelillos or wings. Tonight I'm going to do nachos. I stole Chris' tip money so I can run to the store with my Pop while he's at work this afternoon. I wish he had his check already though. I could have knocked some major shopping out awhile. Oh well.

In case you possibly missed it, this is my favorite thing on Facebook today:





Apparently pretty much everyone has sold out of these masks because of that video. The company should totally give this lady a cut.

Update - Well, would you look at that.




No comments:

Post a Comment