❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, May 23, 2016

Iced Coffee

Our local grocery store recently started carrying a new brand of coffee in their milk section called StoK. It's a cold-brew black coffee with a slightly sweet variation as well. It seems that they make even more variations than my local store carries right now.



It's amazing.

It's everything I've been looking for in an iced coffee. Since it's black cold-brew you can make your iced coffee however you damn well want. Strong, light, add flavor, whatever. Chris and I generally like our iced coffee pretty differently so it works for both of us.

I have tried many variations of iced coffee available at the grocery store and they all pretty much suck, or are way over-priced.



StoK clocks in right now at a little over 4$, but you can find plenty of coupons ranging anywhere from 1$ to 1.50$ right now. I can make about ten iced coffees out of one of them. The value is great, the flavor is great. If you drink iced coffee, you seriously need this in your fridge. I add milk and a little bit of Hershey's syrup to mine and it's the perfect iced mocha. Easy, delicious, and cheap, just how I like my ...coffee? Yes, coffee.




If you're looking for a hot-brew coffee that will blow your mind you should really check out Death Wish Coffee.

But really, it's too damn hot right now for hot coffee. You should really check StoK out. I'm drinking it right now. It makes me happy to start my days out with coffee again.


No comments:

Post a Comment