❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, May 19, 2016

You Too Can Lick Your Cat!

This morning was my great-grandmother's funeral. Chris went with me, and it was nice weather outside for her burial. Death is so sad. It feels so strange to leave someone you love alone in the ground.

When we got home Chris took a nap before work and I worked on making lunch. He did my methotrexate injection before he left. It bled pretty much this time for some reason and it's really sore. Not too sure what that's all about, meh. After he left I got caught up on all the chores around the house I didn't get done in the morning. I may have snuck a nap in there somewhere too.

I've been brushing the animals more since it's getting warm. They are really shedding. I could probably make a pet-hair pillow. Tuxington is an obsessive groomer, so when he's shedding if I don't brush him regularly he gets super hair balls. I don't have much experience in cats and hair balls, but brushing seems to help.

I really think I should get this, and let Chris and Tux have some bonding time while I brush Daisy:


Chris came home from work with a pretty nasty burn again. I broke out my fake-nursing skills and put some burn-gel, gauze, and tegaderm on it. He's been busy playing Costume Quest 2. It's a pretty fun game to watch in comparison to some of the others.

I saw this video on Facebook the other day, and I'm not sure how this has gained the popularity it has. 




They're calling this refrigeration of the future, but this is an old concept. An old concept that we left behind for a reason. It doesn't stay cool enough for most perishables, but most likely people will try it anyways and get sick. Plus, how feasible is it to really keep this thing clean? You're walking from the outside down steps into a place you store food. I can only imagine what all will get tracked in, and how hard it'll be to clean it back out. And it seems like a bit of a safety risk. I could see someone slipping with wet shoes, falling down the stairs and not being found in this thing for who knows how long. Plus the accessibility issues harsh weather will bring with it.


I just don't see the value or the charm. Sure it doesn't take electricity but you'll need a fridge anyways for perishables. Who really has that much produce on hand at once to make this worth while? I guess it's something for the person who has everything, and extra land. I'd probably just use it as a summer pillow fort to be honest.

I feel much like this Snorlax lately:



I think it's a mix of steroids and hormones. It's not helping my weight loss goals much though because I've been feeling too crappy to burn enough calories to account for this. I'm thankfully not gaining weight. I'm not really sure how, but I'm thankful.

I'll leave you with the most ridiculous thing in politics today, and that's taking Trump into consideration.



No comments:

Post a Comment