❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, May 28, 2016

No Rest for the Wicked

So, my FitBit is pretty damn awesome. I synced it with my FitnessPal app that I've been using off and on for a few years. I'm suddenly a calorie burning machine! But no, it's pretty awesome. It holds me accountable for burning more than I take in, and keeping moving.

I love that it tracks my heart and my sleep for my doctors, and helps motivate me with badges and bullshit. I don't see a 10k step badge in my near future yet though.

I pulled some tickers and badges from the FitnessPal app to put on my blog so all of you can see my progress on my journey as well! That should help hold me more accountable too.

I didn't take an Ambien last night, and as usual lately I didn't sleep for shit. Now you can all see just how fabulously I sleep.

I mostly stayed in bed from 11pm-8am. Out of that whole time I actually slept for two hours and nineteen minutes. It took me over two hours to fall asleep, I was restless 18 times, and woke up 10 times.

I spent six hours and 45 minutes of that time either awake or restless.

Disgusting.

Brain damage blows.

I'm going to try an Ambien tonight and see what the difference looks like. I need some fucking sleep.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet today. Chris had to go into work early. My Mom got home from work early and went to bed already so my plans to visit her went in the garbage. It's hot as balls outside.

I got my chores done ridiculously fast today somehow.

I'm mildly annoyed at how little I have to do at the moment. Partly because it makes me want to go back to bed.

I guess I'll pick a project to work on around the house. Maybe. I need to go to the grocery store for coffee and milk if I can get someone to take me. Coffeeeeee. I pretty much need it to survive anymore.

Chris has the next two days off. I'm excited to see what I can talk him into doing with me. I'd like to garden, maybe go fishing. We have shopping to do, maybe grill out. We'll see!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment