❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, May 23, 2016

A Different Person!

When we were in Redner's yesterday looking for sauce for our wings, a lady approached us and asked if we remembered her. My response was, 'No, but that's not saying much. I don't remember any one.' Hah! I looked to Chris for respite and he looked just as confused. It turned out she was the employee of a local dollar store we go into occasionally. She apparently quit a few weeks ago. Once she said that, I could place her. She then said when she was first approaching us she noticed Chris right away, but until she saw my face she thought he was with a different woman! Haha. Apparently I've lost that much weight. It was pretty flattering and she went on about it for awhile. No one else around me has really mentioned my weight loss at all. I'm usually the only one that brings it up. So, it was nice encouragement. I mean, sixty pounds is a lot, but sometimes it's easy to lose the sense of accomplishment when you look at how far you still have to go.

After talking about taking advantage of sales and loyalty offers last night I decided it was time to actually use my Wal-Mart app. I've been saying that I wanted to try their 'savings catcher' since this past October. Hahaha. My Aunt has saved like 100$ with it already. I'm going to try to add my Mom and grandmother's receipts too since they don't bother with technology. It's really easy to add the receipts to your account. You can either scan the QR code or you can type in the barcode number at the bottom. If anything was on sale/cheaper anywhere else they give you the difference that you can accumulate.



Speaking of Wal-Mart, I found an HDMI splitter/switcher online today on clearance. I saved almost 40$ and paid less than half of what Wal-Mart wanted in the store for one. I call that a big win for organizing and saving money.



Shipping was free, too. It sucks I'll have to wait until at least June 1st to have it this way, but it's worth it to save that kind of money. There's plenty of other projects I can work on in the mean time.

We went out to Dollar General, or is it General Dollar? I always mix that up. I found a tote for Daisy's big ass bag of dog food that fits well in the spot I wanted to put it and holds almostttt the whole bag of food. The color matches our kitchen fairly well too. I found a nice basket to put our controllers and remotes in on the end table. Both were on clearance and I saved almost 50%!

I'm hoping to convince Chris to go out with me to attempt to get eggs again later tonight. My shopping list is slowly but surely getting done.

It's so hot here today. I'm so uncomfortable. We're hopefully putting the air conditioner in on Wednesday. It's raining (again) since about an hour ago and I think it's going to rain off and on the rest of the night so I'm hoping it cools things off.

Chris made and brought Italian sandwiches home from work today. Their sandwiches are really good. They get quality products, and their sub rolls are fresh made and delicious. Chris makes the dough! I can't argue not having to cook in this heat. We have some leftovers in the fridge too. No wing leftovers though.The wings I made last night got amazing. I'm pretty sure we won't be getting take out wings anymore. They're really not that hard to make. I had parmesean peppercorn, and he had southwest. We watched some Pokemon while we ate last night.

I made a bagillion phone calls today to work on appointments and prescription refills. Getting my Rasuvo injections ordered was a bitch this week. It's always a bitch because I mix too many different kinds of medicines that make the FDA nervous so I have a special pharmacist team that can only handle my account that I have to wait around for, but this week was more of a bitch than usual. Someone goofed up something in the computer and had it set that I didn't need my supply replenished until the end of June. Which, considering I'm out was very wrong. Plus I'm having an issue getting my copay assistance credited from the month of February for some reason and my account balance is all goofed up from it. It's bad enough that it costs 75$ a month. I got a letter that one of my appointments needs to be rescheduled now so I have to take care of that yet. I'll continue on and get more accomplished tomorrow. Today seems to have gone by really quickly for some reason. I didn't even get my medicine filled for the week yet.

Anyways, I guess I should stop using this as my excuse to procrastinate and go get some things done.

I leave you with my favorite thing I've seen on Facebook today:



No comments:

Post a Comment