❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally!


Today's the anniversary of the release date of Disney's Robin Hood. This is my favorite movie. Has been since I was a kid. I watched the VHS so much as a child I burned through it making parts of the tape unwatchable.

It seemed appropriate to give it a watch today. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's on Netflix.


I can't believe they haven't made a cartoon sequel to the movie by now. I think my expectations would be set really impossibly high though.

As a child the love story between Robin and Marian made me swoon. He constantly risked everything for her. And his character's personality! Total crush.



In a few days I'll be marrying my own Robin Hood. I finally got the love story I dreamed about as I watched and re-watched this movie.

I can't wait for the wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment