❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Engagement Shoot!

We got our engagement photos and they're gorgeous!




Only ten more days!

+Tania Colamarino from Ama Photography took our pictures, and I could not be more pleased.




We got them taken at Schell's Mini Golf because it's one of our favorite places for date night, and I thought it would be unique and a pretty setting.




Tomorrow's my last wedding dress fitting!


We used our stargazing blanket for a few of them, which wound up getting really cute.




Chris was making me laugh in a few.

We loved them so much we're ordering rights to some of the extra digital prints. (Only rights to ten of them came with our package)

We picked our favorite ten to start though.

If you're looking for a photographer there's no one better I could suggest!

I'm all that more excited for our wedding photos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment