❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Sunday, October 25, 2015

White Flag

Tux is extremely talkative today.

He's usually only this talkative when he wants something, but he has all the basics so I'm not sure what he's up to.

He was laying on top of Daisy earlier giving her a bath. It was adorable, and in his defense she really does need one.

I woke up this morning feeling awful. I've been down to 10mgs of steroids for a little over a week now and I assumed it would get better with time. Instead though it's getting worse.

My joints were all ridiculously stiff and painful this morning, and it's not letting up. I don't want to feel like crap for our wedding and honeymoon so I surrendered and went back to 15mgs.


Honestly, feeling like this makes me worry how I'm ever going to tolerate totally getting off of them. Which sucks, because I really want to.

The way I'm feeling today not much is going to get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment