❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, October 26, 2015

Tuxcasso?

I managed some determination to at least get the dishes done last night, and Chris was kind enough to cook dinner. Now of course, it looks like I did no dishes. I got a whole lot of nothing done yesterday. Today seems a bit more promising, but I'm still not back to what I usually do in a day.


Relaxing when I feel like garbage is really hard for me. I feel like I need to tough through it. Show the disease who's boss! All that really does though is make me feel like garbage for even longer.When I just rest though I wind up getting anxious about all the things that aren't getting done that are going to pile up into a monstrous disaster. 
Chris is really great about helping me with things that I need done. When it comes to regular chores though he's the King of 'It can wait till later'. He doesn't understand how the piling recycling, dishes, and laundry lying about cause me anxiety. Things are easier for me to accomplish in small doses. Mountains of shit to do all at once make me sad. So as I watch them turn into mountains it makes me anxious.
But I'm trying to let it go until I feel back to normal. Trying.


It doesn't help when the animals are adding to the fuckory about the house though. Daisy decided to barf in the bed last night. As soon as the heaving began I jumped up to snatch her and put her on the linoleum, but I was not quick enough. The blanket had to go into the laundry, blech.


Tux has taken a liking to Daisy's water bowl for some reason. The two of them drinking out of one bowl empties it out fairly quickly. Tux then bats it around the kitchen in an angry protest.
Forget the fact that his dish is perfectly full. He wants to drink out of that one.

Also it seems that the liner was not the problem with his litter box. He once again did this:


Seriously? Because there's nothing else I'd rather have added to my cleanup list today. I'm thinking maybe he needs a different styled litter box, that this one is getting too small for his tastes, or perhaps one with a dome. Chris thinks maybe there's too much litter in the box for his taste.

I think he's a bastard.

I also have a running theory that perhaps he's the reincarnation of a famous artist. I mean just look at that mess. It has the striking resemblance....of....a CAT.

Tuxcasso!

Either that or I take way to many drugs (prescription).

Anyways, time to do what I can muster to get done today and get this day started. Chris is playing some Fallout game he found for on his tablet. Tux is trying to sabotage me by turning off the switch on the power strip. Daisy is well behaved at least (so far).

Bring it day, or don't. Actually, please don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment