❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Friday, October 23, 2015

Free Candy

Tux tried to get a shower with me, and he quickly learned that he had made a huge mistake and promptly ran away.


Watched The Flash for a bit and made fish sticks, mushroom rice, and southern style butter beans for dinner. Ran out to the store with Chris. Now he's playing Fallout. We preordered Fallout 4 ages ago and the strategy guide. He's really excited for it to come out, but I told him no playing it until after the wedding and honeymoon. Otherwise, he's going to be completely distracted and that would suck.

It's soon only 21 days (three weeks) until the wedding. I still need to write the hand fasting ceremony. Probably do that tomorrow. I'm certain there's something silly we're going to totally forget about. Unity candle and no lighter, something. Hopefully nothing too serious. Luckily if it is the lighter we forget Chris generally has like six of them in his pockets.


Next Thursday I have to go to let my hairstylist get a trial run of my hair done for the wedding. Can't say I've ever heard of that being done before, but she wants to be sure she gets it right for the big day, so I can appreciate that. Only thing that worries me is I've had updos before and they usually involve a ton of bobby pins. My hair has been falling out way too much lately and is getting thin in spots. I'm worried all the bobby pins and tugging is really going to encourage it. I don't want my hair to be screwed up for the wedding day.



I'm so anxious to see the rest of our engagement pictures and pick which ones to have edited. I think it's going to be extremely hard to narrow it down to just ten choices. My Mom's going to want to get them all. haha. Hoping they're done before my next infusion so I can take them with to show to the girls. Is it weird that I almost invited some of the girls from the hospital to our wedding? I see them so much that many of them have become friends privy to personal life details. Our guest list got pretty long pretty fast though so I opted against it. 

I've been fucking up bad on my meds lately. I forgot to do my methotrexate injection yesterday which I just realized. Sometimes you just don't want to think about it all of the time, but then things like med schedules suffer. I think Chris' memory is starting to get worse than mine. Is brain damage contagious? Haha. I think I remind him to take his more than he reminds me to take mine anymore.

We were just discussing trick-or-treaters and the Trunk-or-Treat that Shoey does now. We never get trick-or-treaters at our house, and I think it's even less likely now with Trunk-or-Treat. We decided we should get a creeper van and paint 'Free Candy' on the side just for Trunk-or-Treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment