❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Heat Miser?

Today was a good, productive day. Chris worked 3:30-Close; I'm blogging as I await his arrival home.

It was nice having the day with him yesterday, and he even helped me work on some of my project list. He took the door off of our entertainment room for me. It served no purpose other than being an eyesore blocking some serious wall space. I'm planning on putting a bookcase there now with our video games, DVDs, VHSs, and board games. It'll be really nice. First I need to save up the fundage for the bookcase though. The one I want is only $35ish at WalMart which isn't bad at all. I have the same one in our sitting room for our books and it's really nice. Other priorities are first though, like Christmas!


We can't afford much this year with Chris just getting back to work, and how much we put into the wedding. We can do something though for family and what not at least. I'm really happy that we were able to do the cards this year too. Everyone's reactions to them have been really fun. I love giving and making others happy.

I usually do cookies as my homemade Christmas gift, but I have decided to try something new this year. I won't spoil the surprise, but it's something I've never attempted making before. Hopefully it doesn't suck, hah! Tomorrow is Chris's last day off work before Christmas. It's going to make Christmas shopping interesting to say the least.

I'm going to sit down and make a very detailed shopping and ingredient list and we'll have to strategize from there.

After Chris went to work today I spent some time with my grandparents. They got me a cheeseburger from Burger King. I haven't gone out to eat with them in a long time.

I came home with plans to conquer the world, but instead I fell asleep on the couch. Story of my life lately. My fatigue has been really bad. I fell asleep on Chris last night again. It's been unseasonably hot for December. I don't like it one bit, and I'm really regretting the removal of my air conditioner for the winter season. I get hot easily because of MS, and in December I'm lacking cool down options. I'm pretty sure it's this guy's fault:



We watched the entire first season of iZombie on Netflix in like a day. It's a pretty cool show, and actually pretty feasible as far as zombie shows go.

I got all of my chores done around the house for the day. Put the laundry away, washed dishes, etc. Then I got back to tackling my bathroom project. Fixed the medicine cabinet with my Pop's help, and did some serious reorganizing. It looks awesome! It's so much more functional now. There's a very odd closety type area in our bathroom that I want to add a shelf to yet, and eventually a door. Once all of that's done it needs repainted, and I have some vinyling work to do. After all of that I'll finally be satisfied with the bathroom.

I have so many projects on my 'to do' list. I told Chris that if I ever get them done I'm going to have to take up a hobby to pass the time while he's at work! Seriously though, when I do get my projects done I think I'm going to work on finishing the book I've been writing. I need to get some more jewelry made too! I'll probably have to make jewelry at my grandparent's apartment now though. The cat would sabotage me endlessly if I attempted it here.

Well, sounds like he's home! Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment