❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Chris got home from work and we discussed insurance options for a bit. He could tell I'm really frustrated at our current options and situation. I'm probably going to go with the cheaper option and just hope for the best with getting the proper meds approved, etc.

We dropped it for now though. I want to enjoy celebrating the New Year! Last year he had to work so we didn't get to spend it together, but this year he's off tonight and tomorrow! Yay!

Tux decided that destroying one of my wall vinyls would be a fun project today. I would have been more upset if this one hadn't been falling off already on its own. Which is what probably sparked him to remove it the rest of the way. I have been meaning to fix it, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Now, it's removed entirely. It opens up another spot to hang some of our gorgeous wedding photos at least!


We ran out and got two bottles of a sweet white Moscato at the liquor store, and picked up some chicken to make some pollo guisado tomorrow.

We have traditions to make!

This is my first New Year ringing it in as an Archeval!

Planning on playing Exploding Kittens and Cards Against Humanity, watching some Netflix, and drinking some wine tonight. Tomorrow we'll spend the day together, drink some more wine, and eat some good food. Sounds good to me.

Whatever this new year brings I have the love of my life by my side, my home, family, friends, and pets.

So long 2015! You were an interesting year! Plenty of challenges, some near-death experiences, but also lots of love and laughs. Here's hoping 2016 is more exciting, but less dangerous!


No comments:

Post a Comment