❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Be My Patron?

New Feature, Be my Patron!

I made a profile on this website: https://www.patreon.com/Boots
that allows you to pledge $1+ a month towards my writing, and it lets me offer various rewards for your pledges. The money gets paid to me via PayPal. I haven't listed rewards really as of yet, but if I find enough interest in my book/patronage I may add more!

I linked the site to the top of my blog.

I'm going to be releasing a fictional book I've been working on chapter by chapter on this blog, and am offering to remove the ads from my blog if I reach & maintain a certain level of patronage per month.

My book will be released in partial segments. I'm going to be creating a link on the top of my blog titled 'Fictional Writing' that will take you to a quick link guide to the related blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment