❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Be an Oean

So, because it deems being said again;

I could maybe get fucking BETTER

I blew up all of my local doctor's voicemails and inboxes this afternoon freaking out about this theory and how likely it sounds. It's crazy and beyond rare. It's also really dangerous, and to the degree I'd have it super fatal if untreated.

My PCP is going to monitor me while I drop my steroids to try to avoid the whole dying thing in case this dude's crazy theory is right.

It's going to really be a trying time for me. I am going to get really really sick for awhile, but IF he's right, this could be the first step in getting god damn BETTER. Something I thought was lost to me.

I've been god damned giddy all day. Chris keeps warning me not to get too excited because no matter how great it sounds it's still just a chance. A very rare terrible potentially fatal chance at getting better.

Time to get my shit together and be the ocean. Time to show life who's in charge.




No comments:

Post a Comment