❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Secret Santa

As many of you know, I spent a few years volunteering undercover to help with pedophile stings. It was really rewarding work. I miss it. I met some amazing people and travelled to some cool places along the way. I kept in touch with many of the people I worked with, and some of them are some of the best friends I have. Sadly they all live ridiculously far away. Most years we do a Secret Santa of some sort. I always participate because I have a serious Christmas problem.
My gift arrived from Rita today, and it was huge! The paper was so adorable. Once I realized just how many presents were inside I decided I had to go sit down to open it, and took it into the other room, haha. She had a really nice pet bed inside the box which I took out first, took the tags off and taped the washing instructions to the cardboard tag and put it with my manuals. I'm OCD like that. I have a bad memory, but I have a system of where to put things, and where to find instructions for things! Haha. It works pretty good most of the time. Daisy immediately investigated it when I put it down. Tux was busy playing in the box as I unwrapped things.

 


She sent me so many presents! She got us lots of stuff for a movie date night. A collectors set of Minion movies! I've never seen them, so it was a perfect choice. I'm excited to watch them! We don't buy movies often. I don't have shelf space for them so I'd rather rent, but with some of the reorganizing and redecorating we've been doing we just so happen to be getting movie shelf space! So yay!


She also got us a ton of date night snacks. Popcorn, cookies, dried fruit, hot cocoa, and gold fishies! I buried Daisy in snacks as I unwrapped them.



She wrote us a really nice note that she sent with as well, and a cute bookmark! We're readers in this house, so it will go to use! Chris reads multiple books at a time so he's always in need of bookmarks. I can't do that. I'm a strictly one at a time girl.


Meanwhile, Tuxington was having a blast investigating the box. What is it with cats and boxes?


He eventually came out to investigate the bed, and spent some time biscuiting it. He approves.


Daisy did not approve of his biscuiting in their new bed though, and kicked him out. She's a natural bed hog. I think it comes with the length.



So, shoutout to Rita for an awesome Secret Santa gift! Everything is loved and will be put to use! Thanks so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment