❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, January 11, 2016

Not Todayy

Today's been really quiet. I couldn't sleep, again. I was up most of the night and just hung out in the TV room while Chris slept. He got up around lunch time. We heated up some leftover cabbage and watched the rest of Burn Notice. We finished the series today. Now what are we going to watch? Gah! We'll find something else on Netflix to dive into I'm sure. Going to give Firefly a chance while we ponder. There's only 14 episodes, but I've heard a lot of people praise it and want it back. The episodes are oddly long.

Daisy's been super huffy today, not sure what that's all about. Her life is so rough. My lungs have been hurting. Not sure why. It could be irritation from having bronchitis I suppose, but Chris was all worried about blood clots. I checked my oxygen level and that's okay, 98%, so meh.

My Mom printed us copies of our wedding photos. I put a couple into frames and I'm going to scrapbook the rest. We need to get a few more frames, and I want to do a Shutterfly scrapbook on top of our handmade one. I saved trinkets from this and that during the honeymoon for scrapbooking, I'm worried I may have already forgotten what some of them are from. I hope not, damn memory. I need to get Chris to hang two of the frames for me, but he's very dedicated to doing nothing today.

Discovered another blog about RA that I'm in love with. The girls running it are fun, and they make some pretty awesome meme's. I messaged them and asked about listing them under my 'Resources Page', and tagging them on any of their meme's I use. They were cool with it, and are going to link back to me as well! Yay for networking.

I'm tired and fighting off a nap, but I'm sure when it comes time to sleep tonight I'll be struggling.

I got a New Year's card today from my one friend, Deb. She also has MS. She sent a letter with the card, and mentioned her dislike of the warm weather. I laughed to Chris about it, because I was feeling like the only person upset by how unseasonably warm it's been. This time of year is supposed to be my break from the heat! I still have some Christmas cards to send back out. Perhaps I'll get that done tomorrow. I seem to be the least productive when Chris works second shift; I think it's because of how early it gets dark still.

I leave you again with the post on Facebook currently amusing me the most. It's much better than everyone getting all amped over a lottery jackpot they won't win, and sucking at math:



This Witness Is All You Need To See Today
“We ain’t gonna be in no fire. Not today" — This is possibly the best eyewitness account ever
Posted by NowThis on Monday, January 11, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment