❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Friday, January 8, 2016

It's a Good Day for a Nap...

Chris is off to work already today. He had less than eight hours between his shifts. He didn't get much sleep, and I got even less sleep.

There's a serious nap in my future.

Started off the day straightening up around the house. I lost my balance picking up laundry and tipped over onto my ass. Chris heard the thud and asked if I was okay. The only thing really hurt being my pride I told him I was, but that he needed to get up and get ready for work. I'm pretty sure he wound up being a few minutes late, but in all fairness no one should really be scheduled like that.

Daisy and Tuxington are already settled in on the couch napping together. Daisy's snoring away. They're so stinking cute. But it just makes me want to settle in for a nap all the more.

Chris stayed up for a little while last night after he got home from work and watched some TV with me while Daisy monopolized on some attention. It's so adorable to see how excited she gets when he gets home from work. She loves her Daddy.

I finally got to put her collar back on this morning. Her booboos are sufficiently healed, and her fur is growing back in. She looks different with it on now!

Chris has off work tomorrow which I'm excited for. I'm trying to decide what I want to cook. I have some meal planning to do for the next few days, and my Mom is going to pick some groceries up for us at the store this weekend. I need to make a list. I'm hoping we can maybe go to the museum tomorrow while he's off. He got me a membership last year for Valentine's. We get in for free now, and it makes for a fun date night. Their dinosaur exhibit closes on Sunday, and I love me some dinosaurs.

I debated going out to get labs drawn today, but then I decided I really didn't feel like it. I did my Rasuvo injection last night, and it always runs me down a bit afterwards. Some days I just don't feel like taking on the world. If I can manage to make at least some type of accomplishment of progress on days like today, it's satisfying enough for me. I've taken so many tiny steps day by day, that are slowly adding up to a big organized picture. I'm finding so many ways to make life easier in the long run.

CVS specialty pharmacy called while Chris was getting ready for work this morning to let me know they couldn't fill my Rasuvo anymore, since my benefits and insurance changed for the new year. January is always such a pain in the ass because of insurance changes. The script has to go through Accredo now. I've gotten things from them before, no big deal.

She said she left a message with Ashley (my rheumatologist's nurse), but that I may want to follow-up. I was having trouble getting Rasuvo in November and December already for some reason when my dosage was increased and I got some samples from the office. The sample pens are from a different brand name though, and look considerably more intimidating. I'm convinced they hurt more, but it may just be in my head because of their unappealing design. Chris chimed in from the bathroom that Ashley has been out on family leave, and I should call and leave a message for Anne. I love that my husband is so involved and concerned. I love that he thinks of these things. At the same time though I hate that he has to know my doctor's nurses by name that's how frequently we're there.

My Pop Pop surprised me and made me breakfast this morning. I've been starving from my steroid increase and I'm a bit anemic right now. I hate cooking for just myself so it was an exciting surprise indeed. He's going to help me later with one of my home improvement projects on my list. I'd be lost without my grandparents, and hate to think of the day I'll have to face that reality.

I've seen images of this pan floating around on Facebook, and I'm convinced I need it in my life. This is coming from the person who used a sauce pan to fry dippy eggs the other night. 

I got two emails today from the Treasury department that they're processing our property claims. They're impressively on the ball. I got an email from the Dollar Shave Club that they're sending out Chris' next box. He really loves their razors and shaving products. It makes daily shaving so much more tolerable for him, and it's much more affordable than retail razors. If you want to check them out, use this link! I'll get a $5 credit if you try them out!

I'm off to do things, or maybe nap. I shall leave you with this hilarious post I just saw, about a cat that gives no fucks.



A spokesperson for Sainsbury's said, "He lives in the house next door and he's in here every day, all the time. He's not allowed to be here."
Posted by Pulptastic on Friday, January 8, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment