❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Google+

I've been putting it off for awhile, but I finally set up my Google+ profile. I never really felt a need for it, as Facebook satisfied my social networking needs sufficiently. There's lots of advantages related to my blog that spurred me to take the dive.

It was a bit tricky to get figured out at first, but I think I got the hang of it. This blog is exciting to me in so many ways. It helps me save memories, share with friends and family, keep my vocabulary and writing skills fresh, contribute to the household financially, share my fiction, connect with people, and so much more. The crazy part is that it hasn't nearly hit its full potential yet.

I'm excited to see where this year takes us. So many amazing things happened in 2015.

Having trouble sleeping tonight, not sure why. Chris is in bed for work, but I got up for a bit because my tossing and turning was just keeping him awake.

Today went by really quick. He worked nine hours instead of his usual ten, and when he got home we ate a New Year's dinner with my family. We hung out for a bit and watched Burn Notice and then hit the hay. We were both really tired and crashed early, but now for whatever reason I'm awake.


I worked on his paperwork today for his insurance from work. They have a really great dental policy he can take out for me at least. My medication is so hard on my teeth. So many of them cause dry mouth, calcium loss, etc. Dentures will eventually be in my future. My teeth have always been crooked and soft making cavities a problem. I finally got that under control and celebrated a cavity free dental visit awhile back, but despite it my teeth have been cracking off and on due to the damage from medication. It sucks. I was considering braces, but it's just not worth it at this point.

My hair has stopped falling out though at least, yay! Chris actually commented on it tonight. It's always nice when you're significant other notices little things like that.

It's soon time to put the Christmas decorations away. I still have rogue cards showing up. We got one the other day from my Mom's one coworker I met while I was in the nursing home, Marisin. She sent us a gift card to the Westy which was really nice of her. Also got one from my one friend Saskia, that lives across the pond in England. I got a few back that I need to readdress and send back out. Better late than never I suppose? I always keep all of our cards and things like that. I put them into Keepsake boxes and occasionally look back on them. I'm a Pisces, I can't help myself. I have so much scrapbooking to do once I get pictures printed from the wedding and what not.

I eventually want to start printing out Shutterfly photobooks of all our pictures and memories to keep on our book shelves and look back on each New Year's and what not.

Tomorrow's going to be another quiet day. I'll probably do a bit around the house and tinker with my blog some more. Maybe I'll try to get the video of our wedding ceremony uploaded tomorrow. I've been meaning to get that done. Monday things will get busier. It's Chris' pay day, his day off, and I have a bunch of phone calls to take care of this week. I was going to Philadelphia to see my rheumatologist at Jefferson on Thursday but I'm rescheduling it because it clashes with my Mom and Chris' schedules now. I suppose it's time I crawl back in bed with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment