❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Steps

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.

I'm letting my Pop take the ramps down today. One at least. Both if I feel brave by the end of the first.

I've been making small changes one by one to get things back to the way I liked them to be.

If only I could get my body back that way as well. I wanted, and tried to help. The frigid cold chills my implant though, and makes my bones ache in pain as if they're going to shatter apart at any second.

The cold has become my enemy. Due to my water allergy, the heat is also my enemy. I'm in a bad place.

Baby steps though. I'll figure it out.

My new mantra, it's going to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment