❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Barometer Pt. 2

Remember when I said my hip said there was rain coming but there was none in the forecast?

Yeah, turned out my hip was right.

I feel like shit.

In other news, I got a HUGE let down today. I talked to vocational rehab and found out that the application process takes fourteen weeks. I wouldn't be able to start classes until December.

I have no idea how long my disability will run for, and if it does die out before I can get a degree, I'm looking at being homeless.


That guy's even better off then I would be, he can sit on the ground.

I have a huge knot in my stomach.

I can't survive on minimum wage, and seriously, what job can I find sitting with no degree that makes more than that?

Hell, I can't even use a normal toilet yet.

Short term disability for me ends in August, and I don't have the slightest clue what long term disability is all about.

I was excited to get the ball rolling and having something to do and look forward to. Ugh. The fourteen weeks won't take that long, but I'll still have to wait for fall semester.

Nothing ever seems to want to go right.


No comments:

Post a Comment