❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Friday, January 18, 2013

War

Well, after a very expensive day I am relaxing in bed. Daisy's curled up under the blankets in my lap. She loves to burrow in them.

I got Daisy a Princess cookie since she's having a rough day.


As well as some new treats.


We also had to stock up on supplies for the weasels, so they don't get stinky.


And since I now know it's not allergies, we stocked back up on Daisy's favorite canned food.


As well as some stuff for her ouchies.


The vet thinks she may have an early onset of ear margin dermatitis. He said he's never seen it that early so he's not positive. It's supposedly common in dachshunds. There's no "known" and "official" cure. So I've waged all out war. I don't want my baby to be uncomfortable.

She's going on a month of antibiotics to kick its' ass with some topical itchy ointment. Plus I'm going to give her a fish oil supplement forever. Hopefully we can get rid of it and keep it gone. Poor baby.

I was going to take her to the groomer today, but we've both had it bad enough. We'll wait for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment