❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ady Cakes & Ama Photography

I have some amazing and talented friends from all over the world. From time to time I'll tell you about them. Just like my previous post about the butterfly effect, I feel that everyone we know becomes a piece of our story.

Today I'm going to tell you about three of my amazing friends that are local to me. We're not *close* friends, but I consider them friends nonetheless. Two of them are strong women, and amazing business owners. I applaud anyone with the balls to open their own business, then yet do it well. Another I met through mutual friends, that actually works at one of the small businesses and is working on coming out with his own product line.

The first friend I'm going to tell you about is Ady.


She's a warm hearted person and an amazing artist. She runs a cupcake/cake shop called Ady Cakes!

They make amazing cupcakes, and I'm not just saying that because I consider her my friend. They truly rock. They won Food Network's cupcake wars one time!


 If you've never had one, you're definitely missing out. I'd get on that ASAP.


The next person on my list is Hunter Kehs.


He's an amazing and funny person with such a warm heart. He also is so full of talent and a passion for food. He dropped everything on a whim and helped me with a charity one time for the shelter I volunteer at.


And his creations are delicious. You can find him at Ady Cakes.





The next fabulous person I'm going to tell you about is yet another small business owner, +Tania Colamarino.


She's a generous and warm person, and she's amazingly talented. She owns Ama Photography, and does the photography for Ady Cakes, as well as pretty much anything else you could think of.



http://www.ama-photography.com

So, if you have any special life moments coming up I'd strongly consider giving her a shout. She books up fast.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Trisha! You so ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks! You rock as well darling!

      Delete