❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So easy!

I have to get up bright and early tomorrow to go see my surgeon. I don't know why they always only ever give me morning appointments. I hate mornings. Especially considering my sleep pattern blows and it's over an hour drive out there. Plus, when I get back I'll have enough time to eat lunch and get my GPS to go to the prosthetics place to get a proper shoe lift done.

Daisy's currently eating a bull penis and keeps purposely dropping it on my keyboard while I'm trying to type this, ew.

Anyways, I have no idea what I'm doing at this appointment. I doubt x-rays anymore. He'll probably check out my lack of range of motion, and request that I bitch about where ever it hurts. (Everywhere) And what I've been doing lately. I've made big progress since my last appointment. Crazy to think how much has changed in about a month. Sadly they don't think I'm going to get much better.

I need to get an upright vacuum. I have a little stupid one that I got to clean up around the ferret cage, but it's useless on a large scale. My regular vacuum will not work for me. It's a drag along one, and the fucking brush falls off all the time. The only thing I hate more than having to bend to pick something up is trying to get into the drivers' seat of a car. Both are uncomfortable, time consuming, and annoying.

God forbid I ever am about to get mugged and want to quickly get into my car for refuge. I probably wouldn't even bother trying. It's seriously like a five minute affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment