❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I TOOK A SHOWER!

What a day!

I'm loving this warm weather. Not so much the rainy shit, it makes my hip hurt, but I'll take the warm.

Daisy was looking exceptionally cute as usual.


So, those cute eyes and the warm weather convinced me it was time for another walk! I love taking her for walks. I can't wait for Spring.

She loves posing for pictures, every time I take out my Ipod she's all OMG PICTURE!


See that big yellow fish? I took this picture upstairs at my grandparents. In their tank. Somehow, this fish is now in my tank.


Whenever my Pop Pop buys a fish and he deems it to be an asshole, he tosses it in my tank. Apparently I handle assholes better.

This is my gloating picture, because after days of badgering, Kelly finally admitted I was right about hot tea and honey being an awesome remedy for illness, flu, sore throat, etc.


The big question is whether or not she's actually going to suck it up and use it finally.

It took getting someone to crawl into my bath tub and help me get in. (I have no shame left.) But I finally got a fucking shower for the first time in over five and a half months. Besides the excruciating pain from standing so long, and the ridiculous hives I have from my water allergy going insane from my lack of that much water exposure in ages; it was fucking amazing.

I've never been so happy to take a shower.

Hopefully they can ghetto rig a grab bar in there for me so I don't have to take up random volunteers to get in the bath tub with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment