❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Monday, January 7, 2013

I Cut My Hair!

I got a new haircut today!

Like any new major change I'm second guessing how I feel about it, but I'm pretty sure I like it.


I may change my mind later.


But for now, I'm pretty satisfied with my decision; even though it took the last $16 I have to my name.

Therapy was pretty dull, half the place was on quarantine from the flu. It appears as if my entire day is doomed to be dull. I hate days like that.

I'm currently consoling myself with chocolate.

I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday, and an appointment with a prostheticsist (yeah, I made that word up) on Thursday for a shoe lift. They think in maybe a month or two I can stop therapy, they don't know how much better it's going to get. It's a pain in the arse going to therapy, so in a way, YAY. But at the same time, it was pretty depressing to hear.

That's life though, it knocked me down and left some pretty big scars this time. At least I still got back up though. Trying to get used to the "new" me is a challenge though, and I'm constantly trying to figure out where I go from here.

I drove home today, I'm doing pretty good at driving. I always loved cars and driving and I was hoping this wouldn't take that away from me. Red lights make me nervous as all hell, but I'm managing.

No comments:

Post a Comment