❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coincidence?

You'll read me writing about the butterfly effect quite often. It's something I have a great deal of belief in. Something I can see everywhere. Every action we take is part of a bigger picture, and changes the world around us indefinitely. 

When I started driving many, many years ago I didn't learn quite "normally". I insisted on driving with both feet. Right foot gas, left foot brake. It just made more sense to me, and no one could convince me differently. Some people even tried to tell me it was illegal, which it in fact is not, to try to scare me out of it. Didn't work.

Fast forward to the present; I have a ton of metal holding my hip together because of my accident. My internal hip rotation is fucked. Due to this, I can't physically drive a car the "normal" way. I can't switch pedals.

Now, I've been doing it "wrong" my entire life, so to me it's no big deal. Having to learn to do it that way now though, would be ridiculously hard. Seriously, try doing it sometime (with no traffic please). You know the saying, can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Coincidence? I don't believe in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment