❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Popcorn!

Went grocery shopping with my grandparents to spend my $16 in food stamps. They were extra nice and gave me $1 in cash assistance this month. The fuck?

I bought some popcorn, lime tortilla chips, bacon, and poptarts. Hahaha. Well balanced diet indeed.

Took a sitting break in the back of Redners and some creepy guy attempted to hit on me. He was like a Phonz wanna be. Apparently even while crippled I'm still hawt. Good to know.

Wal-Mart has tons of crap on clearance. Emphasis on the crap.

I love talking my grandparents into experiencing new foods. Oven baked fried chicken is a big new deal to them. My diet is lacking variety.

Anyone ever try that cow cheese things they sell in little wrapped balls? I forget what it's called. If you know what I'm talking about is it any good?

I noticed at Wal-Mart they have no plants, hiding places, or decorations in their fish tanks. Probably for cost effectiveness and ease of cleaning. But in reality, especially with aggressive fish, it's a really cruel practice. Jerks. Probably why their fish die so soon after bringing them home most of the time. They're too stressed out.

I came home and popped popcorn for the first time since I've been home from the accident. Daisy was freaking out. She was standing on her hind legs looking into the microwave and growling at it. When she realized what it was when it was done she was ecstatic. She loves popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment