❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bah.

The meat pie turned out really well. I'm usually not a big fan of the shell, but this one wasn't bad.


The innards were full of chunky potatoes and beef. It had a great flavor with a little help from these guys.


Watching some movies tonight and then doing a bunch of reviews.

Went out to eat and shopping with my grandparents.

I'm really starting to hate not having a job.

My grandparents help me out a great deal. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate every ounce of it.

My grandmother and I have very opposite taste spectrums though, and usually constantly bash on the things that I need. Especially when it comes to clothing and my home. I don't feel it necessary for them to buy something that I am going to replace the second I have enough money to do so.

In example, I need a laundry basket. I want to get one that is going to match the final paint scheme of my bathroom when I can finally remodel it.

Well, my grandmother doesn't like the style I want. She wants to buy something different, even if it is more expensive and I hate it. It blows up into an argument. It's ridiculous and frustrating.

Simply, I miss having my own money.

Being on disability is a nasty spiral of suck. I now make so little money, that my bank charges me a fee just so they'll keep me as a customer.

My insurance costs to stay with the doctors I need are astronomical. Most of them, all but one actually, don't take my welfare insurance so it's rendered useless.

I keep getting ridiculous bills in the mail. The worst part? If you don't pay the bill they won't see you until you do.

When you have a broken hip not being seen isn't exactly an option.

So the little bit of money I do get goes towards insurance, bills my insurance doesn't cover in full, and trying to stay afloat on my utilities.

Welfare gives me an insulting amount of food stamps, $16.

Living on my own is seemingly becoming unrealistic.

But it's a freedom I refuse to give up.

To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment