❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Application

Almost done with my nine page application for Occupational Rehabilitation Services.

It's pretty obnoxious, but not as hard as I was expecting.


Daisy keeps insisting on proof reading it.

I have to add a list of all my medications still, and they have a very small area to do it in. This should be interesting.


All the boxes I had to check off for my limitations was pretty depressing. It convinced me that if I really wanted to; I could easily pull of going on permanent government disability. That's not the kind of person I am though. Fuck the easy route.

I want a life where I get what I work for. It's what I've done all along and I don't plan on stopping now.

I want to be able to work and save for my dreams and goals; not laze around doing nothing on the governments dime.

I'm really hoping this program pays for school for me so I can get into a career I can physically do.



No comments:

Post a Comment