❤ Weight Loss Progress ❤

PopUpAds

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Doctors Appointment, etc.

Went to my doctors' today. Was unsurprisingly 45 minutes late. I can't go anywhere with my grandparents and be on time. I seriously need to start telling them that my appointment is an hour beforehand.

Doctor said absolutely no way to the shoe lift, so I had to cancel that appointment. He said it would just make things worse. Apparently my main limp problem is he had to cut some muscle that's responsible for your balance.

He said it's going to be about another year and a half until things are slightly back to "normal". He said no way to working, but that December sounded like a good time to go back to school.

In the meantime I'm just supposed to walk as much as I can manage and build my strength back up. Next appointment is in three months.

I had to get 8 bagillion x-rays done. I'm going to glow in the dark soon. At least everything looked good.


I have some misshapen area on my ass that I was hoping was swelling, but it apparently may be scar tissue. Bah. It's going to permanently look like I have extra junk in my trunk.


So, blah. A year and a half is a long freaking time in the grand scheme of things. Especially considering I'm looking at having to replace this sucker in about 9 years.

Some old lady was pushing an even older lady in a wheelchair in the door when I was leaving and couldn't get in. I was like turn it around! It goes smoothly backwards. She's like really? Tried it and it worked. I did my good deed for the day.

In other random news...

I'm sure you've all had that one relationship that you compare all others to. I know I did. That young puppy love where you think you found your soul mate. Cute letters, drawings, laying in a truck watching the stars.

I had an ex where things were to perfect for awhile, then he left for college and it all fell apart. He came back a man-whore. I moved on. But it's easy to think about the before it all fell apart times and compare all else to it. It was great!

We got back in touch awhile back. Went out for late night coffee together like the old days. We chatted online for a few days, and then he disappeared. Found out he had a girlfriend. Apparently not much changed. He messaged me last night at 3am. No thanks, been there done that.


I don't know what Daisy ate while I was gone, but she has horrible gas. She was so excited that I was home. We stopped at Wendys for food, but I couldn't eat much. Probably because I had to pee super bad because now I'm hungry. ahahaha.

I saw an ad that Sheetz has fried pickles, I'm intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment